Monday, July 21, 2014

Are you a good witch or a bad witch?

Ok, yes I know. I just quoted Wizard of OZ. But this brings up a very good topic. A lot of Traditional Witches, do not believe in good or black magick. They believe magick is magick. And I have to say I agree. Because, to me its about intent. Magick does not know of good and evil, because magick is the manipulation if energy to bring about change, that is necessary. And not desired. What do I man by this? Well, say you want to banish someone who is hurting themselves or others, is that desired or necessary? I'll let you decide. But I hope that makes my point a little clearer.

To illustrate my point on "good witch or bad witch" I point you, to this beautifully written post by Derek (of Derek's magick).

http://dereksmagick.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/from-dark-to-light-and-good-to-evil/

So, what are your thoughts? Do you agree with Derek and I, or not, and why? Leave a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment