Wednesday, July 30, 2014

How to spot a fake

Now, this post isn't necessarily on the old ways, but it is about psychics. Now, I do believe that you do not need a Psychic to talk to your ancestors, or to remove a curse or put a spell on someone for you. You, as a powerful individual; can do that yourself. You can also, divine your own cards (future) if you like. Though you may not always like what you "see and read". But remember, that the future always, changes. Nothing is set in stone. Regardless of whether you go to a Psychic or do this (readings and the like) as a "living". I think it is important to learn how to spot a charlatan.

Why? Well there are many reasons, I'll list a couple here. The big kahuna is:

1) The so called "psychic" can steal hundreds of thousands of dollars from you. By say things like "You have a curse on you, and only I can remove it." or " I can help you talk to your dead relations, and help you through the grieving process."

2) You can do most of the things that Psychics can do, with a little research and help from a fellow (reliable) cunning man/woman. Now I am in NO way advocating that ONLY a cunning man/woman can "put a spell, remove a curse, talk to the dead, ect" What I am saying, is that with help and guidance, you can do it YOURSELF. The cunning man/woman is only there to help guide your way and show you, that you can indeed talk to your relations (ect). And, that you don't need anyone else to talk to them for you.

Now, i found a video, and while I do agree with a lot of the statements that the video is talking about. I do not agree with all of them. But I think it gives you a "good starting point". Here is the video, let me know if you agree or not and why.




No comments:

Post a Comment